Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Belts and Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Drive Lines
- Electrical System
- Engine Diagnositcs
- Headlight Restoration
- Heating and A/C
- Lift Kits
- Oil Change Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Automotive Tune-Up
- Wiper Blades
Monthly Checklist in Modesto, CA
Taking your vehicle to us each month can help make sure your vehicle is operating correctly and running smoothly. You can also raise the hood and not be intimidated by following a few simple recommendations for owner maintenance. A few minutes each month could save you money or repairs down the line.
- Check battery cables, clamps and terminals
Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid reservoir level
- Check belts for tension, cracks or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32" remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that could cause a puncture.